Underground Services & Utility mapping
Here are the different types of Underground Survey Services Underground Survey Services we offer:
Utility Survey and Utility Mapping
Leicester Measured Survey provides exhaustive subsurface utility mapping that complies with the industry specifications, such as PAS 128. We deliver precise and safe utility mapping solutions to our clients as requested.
CCTV Drainage Surveys
BIM Underground Services
Road (Mobile) Mapping
CAD and BIM Modelling
Ground-Penetrating Radar (GPR)
Registered Earthworks Supervisor (RES) Scheme
What results will you receive?
Leicester Measured Survey company assures its clients of accurate utility mapping deliverables in various formats, such as:
- 3D utility survey data capture and modelling
- 2D, 3D and 3D Modelled CAD
- GIS Model
- BIM Model
- MEP BIM Model
When do you need an underground survey?
What Methods and Equipment do we use for underground surveying?
Our specialist team of surveyors employ various techniques and equipment in underground surveying as required by the nature of a site. Here are some of the techniques and equipment used:
- GPR: 2D and 3D technology. GPR survey uses towing and pushing systems with a broad range of frequencies.
- 3D Laser scanners. Leicester Measured Survey uses the latest laser scanning technology from leading brands, such as Leica and Faro
- EML (Electro-Magnetic Locators)
- Mobile Mapping
- Total Stations
- Software for drawings, modelling and processing of the dat
- Our own applications.